“Deliver Memorable Presentations on Zoom/Google Meet with Data Storytelling Skills”
A brand new 60+30 mins live training webinar “Deliver Memorable Presentations on Zoom/Google Meet with Data Storytelling Skills” on 14 April, 4PM IST with Principal Faculty Mr.Neil Montes
- Is your audience asleep while you present on Zoom?
- Has coronavirus upended your work? Is your audience asleep while you present on Zoom (or Google Meet..)?
- And you thought keeping your audience engaged during an in-person presentation was difficult?
- If you’re here, you might be like most people who are now forced to WFH, but still expected to maintain their productivity.
- And getting used to video conferencing from home, not as a stop gap measure but your primary method to connect with your audience.
- How do you get through to your audience with the large number of distractions that are not there when you have a captive audience? Your audience has the toddler screaming, the app notifications, the browser tabs competing for attention.
Fear not! We have been hard at work to build up a brand new 60+30 mins live training webinar “Deliver Memorable Presentations on Zoom/Google Meet with Data Storytelling Skills” on 14 April, 4PM IST with our most experienced Principal Consultant Mr.Neil Montes .
By the end of the webinar, you’ll know how to:
- Start a virtual meeting with confidence
- Get the technical logistics right out of the gate
- Art of decluttering your visuals
- Science of focusing their attention in data charts
- Build a Data Story rather than bore them with bullet points
- Use a narrative structure to make data more engaging
- Refine your speaking skills online and connect with your audience. This is a rare webinar and we will be covering skills to better manage the new age of remote work.
We have been running custom 2-day workshops on ‘Data Presentation and Storytelling’ for years now and we always had a section covering this that distilled the lead trainer’s learnings from 15 years’ experience of running data presentations remotely.